Wow this post has been on my drafts for three months, untouched. I’ll just share it tho unfinished because I think its demanding me. hoho i’ll try to continue very soon mehehe promise
So enjoy my first 6 months of 2012!
I should’ve made this post last year! hahaha so anyway, I have my laptop again after like four friggin months on the shop after Andrei updated something causing this thing to crash. And now im just so glad I have it again yaaaay I can stay up all night and do everything like I used to!
Mehehe this should be a year-ender post meheheh And i’m terribly sorry I only have few photos. I ain’t really an explorer. I only do facebook and that’s it. Okay here it goes..
- Welcomed 2012 with Ninong Randy and Ysa! booooom
- Lola Luz (from Chicago) and Lola Annie (Bacolod) came to visit us at the start of the year. We took them to places they’ve never been before! I saw how happy my lola was during that time, being reunited with in-laws.
- Ohhh and my mom’s bday! can’t find any photo from that day so I just grabbed this 2011 birthday photo she personally edited on her cam meheheh hi mom.
Happy Valentine’s Day! *hearts* *hearts*
- don’t really have much photos so I sneaked in to my Instagram and repost these photos taken at our valentine’s family dinner at a local resto. haha
lol jk. how i wish this was for real. but uhh thanks Marian for this 🙂
SWAG:) haha you think we’re bad-asses for going all vain and crazy at the school clinic? we too shot our Call Me Maybe remake vid which I posted last year.
with LA babies – Ziggy and Yoko! 🙂
- Farewell party for teachers 😥
HELLO SUMMER!!!! :))
- Fiesta in Barrio 7
We went to this little carnival “perya”. It was actually our first time and we have to admit that the fun we were looking for just brought us disappointment. Oooops! Urwell, except for Andrei. silly.
- Mom and Dad’s 17th Wedding Anniversary! Look at these cookies I baked 🙂
And did a whole lot of job at the office.
- Domnet 2012! This has got to be one of the most beautiful gathering i’ve ever been to! Aww, the sweet memories.
My tribe/team: Flash…Illumina!!!
late night photo shoot with schoolmates
This was also the time where I got my biggest scar. haha one of the factor why this camp’s unforgettable.
- Lolo’s 78th birthday
- Unplanned trip to Cebu